Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 15 Oct 2016 15:47:28 -0400

Fabiano has a beautiful voice and is an emotionally involved singer, but to
my ears he has a faulty vocal technique.  He is forcing his voice already
and that is a bad sign for his vocal future. He is only 32 and shouldn't be
singing heavier roles yet. I would hate to see him following the road of
"too much too soon."

Myriam