Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:18:44 -0400

Felicia Weathers, Suliotis, Villazon, Villaorel, to name but four..

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 10/18/2016 12:52:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Who says  we have to be gaga about every new singer that comes along? Over
the past  sixty plus years of my opera listening/going, how many of these
new,
"fabulous" singers have turned out to be duds? Many, many! We just wait
and
see how things turn  out.