Subject: Fabiano yea or nay
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:54:19 -0400

Since when is it not OK to mention someone’s difficulties? Especially if it is couched in terms of what would help? These are people, and their careers matter.
I think Fabiano is natively good, and I also think he is falling into the trap of singing things that are too heavy. Also, not all voices develop into a heavier sound. Some don’t. Kraus never did.
If these guys had better advice they could stay safe and we could enjoy them for many years.

I just want to add that there is a nice little celebration happening on Halloween, in case you can intrigue some of the younger set

American Lyric Theater:
The Halloween Tree
Based on the Novel by Ray Bradbury
By Theo Popov & Tony Asaro
Adam Turner, Conductor
October 30, 2016 at 3pm
Merkin Concert Hall at Kaufman Music Center
> "Yeah ,yeah, Fabiano is terrible. Fleming is terrible. Netrebko is terrib=
> le. Sondra is terrible.

Modify your settings: