Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:48:31 -0500

Tell me who doesn't force at some point in the music. Opera is not a natural method of singing. Would I rather listened to some mealy mouthed ninny or Tebaldi or Radnavosky.
All this business about singing for sixty years or burning down the house is nonsense. The flame throwers are remembered, not the match sticks.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone