Subject: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 15 Oct 2016 14:23:09 -0400

Two of my favorite opera buds are at opposite ends of the pole when it
comes to Fabiano.  How can two talented ears hear a voice so completely
differently?
What is wrong with his voice?  I cannot find a thing except for the fact that
it is not particularly distinctive.  Otherwise, it is quite beautiful to my ears.
Comments?