Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 19:20:13 -0400

Yeah ,yeah, Fabiano is terrible. Fleming is terrible. Netrebko is terrible. Sondra is terrible. Meade is terrible. Kaufmann is terrible. Any singer living is terrible. The only singers worth listening to are Callas, Tebaldi, Corelli, Tucker, Kraus and some others, as long as they're dead. Whatever sinks your boat.