Subject: Igor Gorin: basso profondo?
From: Scott Grunow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:21:06 -0400

I was looking at the Artist's Events email from Bob Dilley, and I noticed Igor Gorin was listed as a basso profondo?  "Basso profundo Igor Gorin (26 Oct 1904-24 Mar 1982)" He was a baritone.

And BTW, one of my all-time favorites.  The aria from Attila, one of the greatest pieces of singing ever recorded.

Mezzomaniac