Subject: “L’Italiana” on Thursday & “Tell” on Friday
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:53:28 -0400

Dear Listers,

My partner Lynne Price and I are traveling up to New York this week for a Rossini “double-
header” at the Met.  We’re seeing “L’Italiana” on Thursday and “Guillaume Tell” on Friday.

Will anyone else from the List be in attendance?  We’re always happy to meet other Opera-L
folks.  We still have our Opera-L pins.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain Letort
Washington, DC