Subject: The New Mozart Is a British Girl Aged 11
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:49:30 -0400

“Le Figaro” of Paris today published an article about an 11-year-old girl from England, Alma
Deutscher, whose opera “Cinderella” will have its premiere in Vienna at Christmas. Alma has
been composing since the age of 6. She just melts my heart and I wish her the very best !

Read the full article at :

http://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/2016/10/17/03006-20161017ARTFIG00105-alma-deutscher-
nouveau-mozart-de-l-opera.php

Cheers,