Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?--he sings in Herodiade here in DC with Wash Concert Opera on Nov 20!
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:27:40 +0000

Tickets are available
www.concertopera.org

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC

----- Original Message -----

From: "Alan Savada" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 8:01:57 PM
Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?

I wish to add my personal note on mr. Fabiano because not only is he an exceptional singer but he is just created a major charity to give back music to children in schools where there are no music programs. this is something that many people don't even think of.I am very proud to call him an acquaintance and even happier to support his charity

Alan SavadaWashington DCvia the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]> Date: 10/16/16 7:12 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
I saw Fabiano in a comprimario part in Stiffelio at the Met and
later as the leading tenor in I Lombardi at Carnegie Hall with OONY.
He was a great pleasure to experience at Carnegie and was given the
greatest ovations of any in the cast. That he is young and has an
obvious love for what he is doing with a major voice is great news.
I wish for him a long and successful career.

Angelo from Boston