Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:15:15 -0400

Before we finish with Mr. Fabiano, I'm reminded of one of the
perennial outbursts of enthusiasm for the film Mario Lanza
made purporting to be a "bio-pic" of the great Caruso, which
is what the thing was called.  Last time around there was some
speculation about who might be a good choice to portray the
legendary tenor should a new cinematic treatment be pondered,
and if looks as well as voice were to be be a prime consideration
this time, as it was not with Lanza, I think we have our man.

dtmk