Subject: Fabiano
From: chsiegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 05:19:01 -0400

I listened to Don Carlo on Saturday, and while I like Fabiano's voice and
style, he is pushing a lot in these heavier roles. It worries me that he is
taking on weighty repertoire at this point. He is in much demand, and I am
sure it is a great temptation, but I hope he slows down.  It would be sad
to lose him.  This is not a "ghoulish" observation, just a hopeful wish for
someone's future welfare, probably motivated by a selfish desire to hear
him sing for years to come.

Modify your settings: