Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:42:54 -0400

Since tenor, Mr. K ,seems not too interested in coming to HYC, the Met has been using tenors G and A regularly, although both are well past their expiration dates. It is encouraging to see the Mr. Fabulous is back at the Met although he has done both Boheme and Traviata in other venues It's a pity the Met did not resurrect Un Ballo or some other opera for him. Hopefully, that will come.