Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Oct 2016 19:12:09 -0400

I saw Fabiano in a comprimario part in Stiffelio at the Met and
later as the leading tenor in I Lombardi at Carnegie Hall with OONY.
He was a great pleasure to experience at Carnegie and was given the
greatest ovations of any in the cast.  That he is young and has an
obvious love for what he is doing with a major voice is great news.
I wish for him a long and successful career.

Angelo from Boston