Subject: Re: Fabiano - yea or nay?
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:28:20 +0000

Idia,
Am I one of them?
I'm a YEA guy.
To my ears, his is the most interesting tenor voice of the current crop.
I haven't heard him live yet. I will in April 2017 in concert at The Broad Stage  in Santa Monica CA.
However, I noticed a slight tendency to force his high notes in the most recent clips from youtube.
I couldn't get a radio broadcast of Don Carlo in my area.
Miguel