Subject: Re: Location of dead singers
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Oct 2016 08:37:26 -0400

I stumbled upon the Morrison creature when I was looking for Adelina
Patti.  The Morrison bust was all spray painted and chunks had been taken
out of it...

Patti was very much in character - a large granite slab with nothing but
PATTI writ large in the middle...echoing that story about husband Nicolini
measuring the type on posters to make sure his wife was given her due.