Fabiano

R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Oct 2016 01:32:41 -0400

text/plain

Forcing and singing roles your voice doesn't natively embrace assures disappointment.
There is no law that says a beautiful Nemorino promises a Don Jose later. Not at all.
You get the idea. Kraus once sang Rodolfo and he immediately knew it would cause him trouble. He withdrew without even finishing the run, and he never went beyond his natural limits again.

Others who have not been so wise, have lost the sheen on their sound. Next comes cancellations. Etc. and some have even had to take time off for vocal rest and to re-study if they are lucky enough
to be that smart.

I like Fabiano. He is smart and stylish, with a pretty, youthful sound. I hope he wakes up before he hardens it and loses squillo.
RP

Sent from my iPhone