Subject: Re: Tristan
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Oct 2016 01:10:19 -0400

Vocally outstanding and gripping performances from all, great Wagnerian
orchestral playing and, of course, conducting. On the opposite end was the
production, far too removed from the T & I story to make a coherent, let
alone illuminating, connection to it. Still, very rewarding five and a half
hours thanks to all five principals, especially Stemme.

Vesna