Subject: Re: Tristan
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Oct 2016 00:04:28 -0400

I thought it was wonderful, both the production and the cast, but I'm
waiting until I hear it live next week to make up my mind.  And really,
no one here really wants positive reports.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow