Subject: Re: Sirius offerings revised and augmented October 10-October 16, 2016
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:45:28 -0400

On Tue, October 11, 2016 10:12 am, Robert White wrote:
> It is my perception that the Met is very committed to
> MetOperaon Demand (of which I am a charter subscriber).  The Met needs to
>  get more archival broadcasts available, say 36-40 a year, which is 3 a
> month.  Use the MOoD  to make sure that the repertory of the Sirius
> archival services is balanced, which it currently is not .  Happy
> listening.

I'd guess that the Met makes more from MOoD than it does from Sirius (and
thus sees enriching its content as more worthwhile), or else they want the
offerings to be different enough (for live broadcasts you need Sirius, for
archival depth you need MOoD) that we subscribe to both.

Modify your settings: