Subject: Re: Peter Allen - RIP
From: Mike Hetsko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:44:39 -0400

Yes, his delivery was upbeat.  Sounded like he loved what he was doing and that he loved the day's opera (even if he really didn't-Cilea). Was sorry when he retired; even though he was getting on in years made it understandable.
"The Met tra PAUL i tin Opera House....."

~Mike Hetsko

(-spell check by IPhone-)