Subject: Re: Sirius offerings October 10, 2016- October 16, 2016
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:10:11 -0400

On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 16:10:55 -0400, Robert White <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Donizetti: Lucia di LammermoorMon Oct 10 3:00 pm It's all things vocal on
>Met Opera Radio. When we're not broadcasting historical performances or
>live broadcasts, enjoy arias, lieder, art songs & oratorio by the greatest
>composers and artists of all time.
>

>Here's the mystery opera for the week.  I've already reported to the Met on
>this anomaly which has been happening for the previous 2 weeks as well.
>*Rebroadcast:  *Thu Oct 13 12:00 am ,  Sat Oct 15 9:00 am

It's on now:

December 5, 1964 Matinee Broadcast

LUCIA DI LAMMERMOOR {329}

Lucia...................Joan Sutherland
Edgardo.................Sándor Kónya
Enrico..................Nicolae Herlea
Raimondo................Bonaldo Giaiotti
Normanno................Robert Nagy
Alisa...................Carlotta Ordassy
Arturo..................Charles Anthony

Conductor...............Silvio Varviso