Subject: Re: Tristan
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Oct 2016 10:29:49 -0400

By "live" I guess you mean that when you hear it next week that's what
you'll be.  What you heard in HD yesterday was a live performance..  I'm in
accord with those who have responded favorably to the singing, but the
"wonderful" production you saw escaped me and just about everyone else.
What were
some of those wonders?

dtmk