Subject: Dudamel etc
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Oct 2016 21:27:16 -0400

First. Steve Reich's 80th birthday do is at Carnegie on Nov first.

I can't tell you what a wonderful concert with Dudamel and his orchestra.
It's so great to hear mostly new works, to my ears. Well played, interesting music, with a capacity crowd. We need renewal with different music. It's quite a lift.
The second half is Petroushka, so not new but not played all the the time.

Would you believe 8 double basses?

Best
RP

Sent from my iPhone