Subject: Re: Has "Samson et Dalila" gone the way of "Mignon"
From: John Greiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Oct 2016 18:14:13 -0400

Actually a lot of companies have been doing  "Samson".  Montreal in 2015, San Diego in 2013, DC has had several productions staged and unstaged ( the former with Boridina  and also with Graves a few years before that when the production was new, the later with Washington Concert opera with Michelle De Young (2012) with Graves also doing it with them before that.  That doesn't include European performances as well, including I believe Bordeaux in 2015.  I am sure there are others.

Best

John Greiner

PS - please forgive any spelling errors, I think I got them all but you wouldn't believe what autocorrect is doing to this post!

Sent from my iPhone