Subject: Re: Sirius XM and DISH
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 11:40:08 -0400

[log in to unmask] wrote:

"Lets be careful about this topic... i realize that each of these posts is about a personal audio
setup and reference recordings likely for personal use but the topic should not stray any
further.

Thanks.

Elizabeth
Co Moderator"

"Stray any further" into what, Ms. "Co-Moderator?"  No one is promoting the sale or exchange
of bootleg recordings in this thread, nor have they gotten anywhere close to it, certainly not
so as to warrant your officious intervention.

We don't need a nanny around here.  I, for one, would like Bob Kosovsky's confirmation that
you are, in fact, our "co-moderator."  News to me.  If by chance you are, profit from Bob's
example and don't intervene unless the circumstances are egregious.

MDW