Subject: Pavarotti and pancreatic cancer
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 11:37:13 -0400

From an expert on radiation I learned that ytrium, a daughter product of uranium has an affinity for the pancreas, so it homes right in on it. The expected results are diabetes in the short term and pancreatic cancer later on.
Rad exposure comes from plane travel and it is in the air generally.

Notice we are seeing frequent fliers in the music business get sicker at younger ages?

Anybody in Europe during the time of Chernobyl got a big dose of rads. Thyroid is one of the first casualties. But the stuff stays around for millions of years. There are also effects over the brain. You can try to find Dr. Ernest Sternglass's writings. He had a website and a free book on the subject but he died a couple of years ago so it might be hard to find.

Pavarotti was heavily ADD and when his brain fog cleared he was a fast learner. I know one of his pianists. And in his bio they describe his traveling always with a pianist so that the moment the brain fog cleared he would do a session.

A lot of people might assume he was lazy. He was not.

RP

Sent from my iPhone