Subject: Re: Guillaume Tell
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:54:11 -0600

I grew up in the Red Hook section of Brooklyn and we lived above my
grandparents Italian restaurant in the early 40s.    The earliest radio
programs I remember were the Italian soap operas my grandmother used to
listen to and while I did not know it at the time, the background music was
the love duet from Verdi's Otello, specifically the Un bacio motif.  Wish I
could remember other things that well
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.