Subject: Re: Guillaume Tell
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Oct 2016 16:59:54 -0600

There is a wonderful performance on DVD with Florez as well in French.
Another French version on DVD is with Gerald Finley and John Osborn.  I
also like the La Scala DVD with Chris Merritt, Cheryl Studer and Muti
conducting although I find Muti's conducting rather bland.
Lots of choices with variable results.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.