Subject: Fwd: Bonynge Interview about Pavarotti
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 11:05:55 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: Bonynge Interview about Pavarotti
To: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>

Who really cares; don't we all say something everyday that we'd just
as soon not have transcribed for posterity?   Price and Pavarotti were
both human beings, not images in stained glass.  If you must, try to
imagine the Italianate invective that might have issued from his mouth
upon hearing her question.  But never mind; let it be.

dtmk