Subject: Elizabeth "Co-Moderator"????
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Sep 2016 21:57:17 -0700

Huh? I've never seen any moderation on this list, no matter how heated the
posts. And now, what seems to me like a perfectly innocuous post is not
only interpreted incorrectly, but also put forth by a self-identified
co-moderator as the start of a conversation from which Opera-Lers "should"
cease and desist? No one is advocating anything illegal. This feels off to
me.