Subject: Re: Tenor Antonio Poli (The Alfredo in Sofia Coppola La Traviata)
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Oct 2016 07:55:15 -0700

What a lovely voice and beautifully sung. There is hope. Handsome boy too. Now all we need is a real native born Italian spinto. I'm not asking for a Tebaldi or a Caniglia. I'd settle for a Stella, Chiara or Dessi.  This species appears to have gone the way of the Dodo.  Extinct.

Donald

Sent from my iPad