Subject: Re: Tenor Antonio Poli (The Alfredo in Sofia Coppola La Traviata)
From: John Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:06:28 -0400

Thanks so much for the link, Idia. I really like this tenor but a couple of
other aspects of the video struck home. One is the conductor - OMG how
things have changed!
Then, in the interview, if you listen closely beyond the annoying French
translation, Poli and Villazon are conversing in fluent German, which I
found very impressive.
John