Subject: Ms Price's so called, discriminating remark.
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Oct 2016 23:19:38 +0000

I have no idea what Ms Price said regarding Pavarotti, but if the account is even vaguely true, then I am not surprised.

The alleged incident dates back to a less complicated time, before we were so deeply concerned about "PC" and a little more realistic in out attitudes and opinions.

If she called him "fat" she was accurate, he was a fat man; if you remember, William Conrad made a living out of the title with a fellow called Jake.

In those days, if Pavarotti had referred to Ms Price as say " The Black Lady," he would also have been accurate. we should really be above all this nonsense.

regards,

Isaac Alan .......who is also a fat man, though not so fat as fat boy Pavarotti was.