Subject: Re: LEONTYNE PRICE AND LUCIANO PAVAROTTI Really?
From: Laurence Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Oct 2016 13:16:59 -0400

This is getting ridiculous and kinda funny. Some of you are reminding me of
Trump, who can't let go of an issue.
Leontyne Price is a great lady and singer--period. Who cares whether she made
that remark or not? Most of us have made similar remarks at some point. Don't
tell me you haven't called people silly, stupid, fat, gross, skinny, dumb,
illiterate, unmusical, ugly, effeminate, etc.  LOL Why can't Price? Does that
make her less of a lady? NO!

If she made the remark, I say good for her. If she didn't, good for her.