Subject: Re: LEONTYNE PRICE AND LUCIANO PAVAROTTI
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Oct 2016 10:12:37 -0400

Interesting as any of the posts on this subject may have been, I don't
think a single one of them was really necessary at this point in time.
All the names involved have earned reputations that they richly deserve;
and from which no amount of revisionism is going to add or detract, so
now, why can't we calm the tempest and make some tea?.

dtmk