Subject: Re: Katia Ricciarelli
From: Carlos Morejano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Oct 2016 09:21:42 +0200

Alive and quite active as a public person here in Italy. She is always on
tv shows and radio. Last year she wrote her biography and this year an
opera book for children that by the way she is presenting today with a
little concert in her hometown Rovigo were she sings la ci darem la mano
among other lighter stuff.