Subject: Re: Radames/Rhadames
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 18:55:13 -0400

Vesna -

"And the mighty god Thor grabbed the mane of his great steed, swung himself up on the stallion's bare back and -- swinging his mighty ax over his head and shouting  'I AM THOR!   I AM THOR!   I AM THOR!' -- galloped across the mountains.

And his horse turned to him and said 'Ofth courths you are thweetie.  You forgoth to puth a thadle on' ."

From Page 62 of my book, "Norse Mythology for Smart People" by Raymond Gouin, LLBPH&D (47,603,549 on Amazon)

:)

Best.

Ray