Subject: Re: Leontyne Price's discriminating remark (WAS Re: Bonynge Interview about Pavarotti)
From: SUBSCRIBE OPERA-L Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:38:55 -0400

Your concern trolling is touching.  Your posts have always reeked of contempt for Price.
Always have. Like you think she is a legendary anything. Ha!!!

So you believe that Leontyne Price talks like a caricature of a sassy black woman?  That a
woman known as a great colleague disrespected a singer who adored her and insisted that
they sing together at the Met gala (2 years after the San Francisco Aidas) who praised her
as an Olympian singer, and who shared one of his greatest moments with her (the famed
Scala Reqiuem).  That doesn't sound like Price to me. That sounds like a funny story told by
Ethan Mordden.   But I am glad you are concerned about her lack of character.

Shall I quote a few Tebaldi rumors for you so you can concern troll some more?

Unreal.