Subject: Re: Sirius XM and DISH
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 12:22:51 -0400

Wait one minute!

Ms. Michel has been a co moderator on this forum for at least
fifteen years. or more, and she has been quite circumspect
about asserting herself, much more, may I add, than Mr.
Kosovsky, who has not been shy about admonishing this list on
numerous occasions about any discussion of making, selling or
sharing source material that might be deemed "illegal" or questioned
as such. And they are correct; there are legal questions about all
of it.

If you, or anyone else on this forum does not know by now
that she is a co moderator, and a thoughtful one, you are, indeed, a
very selective reader with a very selective sense of outrage.

Bob Rideout, (who has absolutely no connection with the running
of this forum.)