Subject: Re: Leontyne Price's discriminating remark (WAS Re: Bonynge Interview about Pavarotti)
From: Robert Cardinalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Oct 2016 17:58:33 +0200

This suggestion that Price referred to Pavarotti as "the fat one" is
totally uncharacteristic of this most collegial and respectful of musical
artists.  She may well have asked for a higher fee, why not?  I am sure if
you were ask Miss Price about this allegation I can bet the shock would
reduce her to tears to think that someone might spread such lies about her.