Subject: Met standing
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:44:34 -0400

Help.! Im hoping to stand for tristan tomorrow. Is the woman with the yellow pad still there
to take your name at 7.00 or so? What time should I be there? I,m visiting from berkeley
and staying fifteen minutes from lincoln center. Just need refresher NOW on etiquette.
Thanks and let me know if you,ll be there. Private replies okay.

Elsa tranter
Berkeley Ca