Subject: Re: Bonynge Interview about Pavarotti
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:33:13 +0000

Yes he does hold back, but he also lets out a little at times. I have often thought that
Bonynge is something of a gossip, but he doesn't let too much slip here, and neither does he surprise. I am sure that most of us
will recognize the ring of truth regarding the strengths and weaknesses of our beloved tenor.

Regards,
Isaac Alan