Subject: Re: Sirius XM and DISH
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:54:27 -0400

If you can rout and play the programs on your computer (as one of your outlets) you can record directly off of your computer and circumvent the limitations imposed by Dish (but likely not the 90 minute warning).  If you don't have that capacity, one of the best programs to record audio and video is Total Recorder.  You have to pay and should get the premium service for c. $30. That, however, is a one time fee, good on three computers, and transferable if you upgrade to a new computer.  I've been using it for years and am very happy with it.  Also, their service people are very nice in answering questions and giving advice.

Hope this helps.

Ray Gouin

***