Subject: Re: Sirius XM and DISH
From: Mark Bednar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:25:56 +0000

Dear Ellen,I dropped my Sirius internet subscriptionbecause they would interrupt the programwith audible beeps every 90 minutes towhich you had to respond. This makesit impossible to record for later listeningwithout the audible interruptions, plusyou have to be there to respond or theconnection terminates.
Do you know if they removed the 90-minuterequirement?
Regards, Mark Bednar