Subject: Sirius XM and DISH
From: Ellen Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:18:45 -0700

As some of you know , the DISH satellite service includes many Sirius XM
stations including Met  opera radio.  One of the advantages of this had
been to record operas for future playback via the DISH DVR.  However,
when I tried to record Tristan on Monday, I got a message stating that
this program is not available for recording. Upon investigation, I
discovered that ALL of the XM channels now have this message.

After several time consuming phone calls, I was told that Sirius is now
allowing recording on its internet service (for which I would have to
pay extra for) and is now prohibiting DVR recording via DISH.  If you
are in the same position, beware!

--
Ellen Braner Grinnell