Subject: Re: A minute and 36 seconds of Nina Stemme in ‘Tristan und Isolde’
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Sep 2016 18:22:49 -0400

I heard her in her Met debut as Senta nearly 20 years ago, and since
then as Brunnehilde, Elektra and Fidelio, and maybe something else I'm
not remembering.  I'm expecting to like her Isolde just as much as the
rest of them.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow