Subject: Tristan ticket? Saturday Oct 8th
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Sep 2016 23:20:55 -0400

I know this is sort of a unlikely request, but ....

Is anyone looking to sell an orchestra level ticket for Tristan matinee on
October 8th?  If so, please contact me privately.  In return, I promise to
come with rational expectations on price.

My job makes it very tough for me to come on weeknights.  I'm looking for a
ticket in the orchestra but not under the overhang, and not too far off to
the side.  Since I'll only get one chance to see this, I want it to be LOUD :)

Thanks in advance!!
Dean