Subject: Fwd: no opera-l postings TEST
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:28:04 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: no opera-l postings TEST
To: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>

We seem to have these dry spells more often as time goes by, and
as we are not so numerous as we once were, this may be what the
future of opera-list looks like.  The next time somebody questions
the content of postings on the grounds of being "off topic", the only
sensible response is "better than nothing".

dtmk