Subject: Re: No opera-l postings
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:34:38 -0400

I actually *only* read the archives, in the same manner that I read (and post to) other
forums and message boards. I think it's much much easier, and makes my email inbox
more manageable as well. The only emails I then receive from this group are direct

But one thing is for sure out here - we all chacun our own gouts. ;-) (Or, to put it another
way, your mail-age may vary.)